Earth Mama Organic Heartburn Tea Bags for Occasional Pregnancy Heartburn in Soothing, Cooling Mellow Mint Flavor
Help relieve the occasional indigestion with Earth Mama Organic Heartburn Tea. Organic Heartburn Tea is a soothing mellow mint blend of marshmallow root, lemon balm, chamomile and spearmint, with astringent raspberry leaf. Formulated for pregnancy with herbs traditionally used to relieve occasional heartburn, acid reflux, and indigestion. And, you don't have to be pregnant to reap the benefits of this heartburn-alleviating tea.
- Soothing, Cooling Mellow Mint Herbal Tea to Help Relieve Occasional Indigestion
- Herbal Tea Supplement | Caffeine Free
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging (Making it easy to take one on the go)
- Is it formulated to use during pregnancy? Yes!
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-4 cups per day. Always check with your healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Organic Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf, Organic Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root, Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Leaf, Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf
NON GMO Project Verified
Certified by Earth Kosher
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.