Earth Mama Organic Morning Wellness Tea for Occasional Morning Sickness In Comforting Ginger Mint Flavor
Earth Mama Organic Morning Wellness Tea is a ginger-minty blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help prevent occasional morning sickness and pregnancy nausea. Formulated for pregnancy (and beyond!) with settling ginger root, chamomile and lemon balm, a hint of mint and a twist of orange peel for a citrus pop of flavor.
- Helps relieve Occasional Pregnancy Nausea
- Formulated for pregnancy and beyond
- Caffeine Free
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging (Making it easy to take one on the go)
How many cups can I drink a day? 1-2 cups per day. Always check with your healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Try this Recipe - Mama's Ginger Mint Mock-Tea-Ni with Organic Morning Wellness Tea
- 1 Organic Morning Wellness Tea sachet
- 1 small piece of candied ginger
- 2 oz organic ginger ale
- 3 oz organic cranberry juice (100% juice)
- 1 small piece fresh ginger root
- 1/2 tsp. organic sugar
- Martini glass
- Add candied ginger to mug with one sachet of Organic Morning Wellness Tea
- Cover with boiling water, and steep for 10 min., then refrigerate until cold
- Rub fresh ginger root around lip of martini glass, then rim with sugar
- Pour tea glass and add cranberry juice and ginger ale
Organic Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Root, Organic Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf, Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower, Organic Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel, Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Leaf, Organic Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Leaf
NON GMO Project Verified
Certified by Earth Kosher
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.