Earth Mama Organic No More Milk Tea for Weaning in Refreshing Hibiscus Sage Flavor
Help Reduce Breast Milk Production with Earth Mama Organic No More Milk Tea. This caffeine-free, herbal tea supplement provides a cup of soothing comfort. Whether from weaning or baby loss, excess or unwanted breast milk can intensify discomfort during an emotional time and cause sore, aching, engorged breasts. Comforting Organic No More Milk Tea is formulated with anti-galactagogue herbs (herbal substances used to decrease milk supply) including sage, peppermint and parsley, traditionally used to help reduce the production of breast milk when it is no longer desired.
Important to note: Organic Milkmaid Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY.
- Refreshing Hibiscus Sage Herbal Tea to Help Reduce Breast Milk Production
- Caffeine Free
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging (Making it easy to take one on the go)
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? The antigalactagogue herbs in No More Milk Tea are safe to use while nursing, if you are weaning or your intention is to reduce breast milk.
How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Organic Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Leaf, Organic Parsley (Petroselinum Crispum) Leaf, Organic Hibiscus (Hibiscus Sabdariffa) Flower, Organic Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Leaf
NON GMO Project Verified
Certified by Earth Kosher
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.