Earth Mama's Simply Non-Scents Castile Baby Wash
Earth Mama's Simply Non-Scents Castile Baby Wash is a gentle and effective liquid soap on baby's sensitive skin and delicate hair that is truly unscented. It is made with soothing calendular for newborns and pregnant mothers in mind. They're not the only ones in mind, the whole family can wash with this moisturizing hand and body wash. It is made with soothing castile soap, so germs have no chance.
Other purposes for Earth Mama's Simply Non-Scents Castile Baby Wash include hand wash (just place by the sink), household scrub, fruity and veggie wash, and DIY non-toxic baby wipes. Having more than one use makes it a great household choice!
What is castile soap? It is soap! Not a detergent. So, no preservatives. And, it's organic.
CAREFUL AROUND THE EYES! Castile-based soap is not “no-tear” - please use extra care and only with the self-foaming bottle.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO artificial fragrance, triclosan, phythalates, parabens or sulfates.
- Made with organic herbs and oils certified by Oregon Tilth
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve
- Make a pile of baking soda (about 1/4 cup)
- Make a dent in it with your finger
- Pour about a tablespoon of Earth Mama's Simply Non-Scents Castile Baby Wash in there
- Grab a wet sponge, mix it all up and start scrubbing!
Fruit & Veggie Wash
- Fill 1 quart-sized spray bottle with water
- Add 1 teaspoon of Earth Mama's Simply Non-Scents Castile Baby Wash
- Note: Fill bottle with water first, THEN add the soap, or else you'll be throwing a foam party, which is fun but kind of annoying when you're trying to clean
- Spritz your fruits or veggies, gently scrub, then rinse under running water
- Your fruits and veggies are good to go!
DIY Non-Toxic Bab Wipes
- Make the wipes: Cut up an old cotton t-shirt or receiving blanket
- Mix 1c distilled or boiling water, 1Tbsp Earth Mama's Simply Non-Scents Castile Baby Wash, 1Tbsp Calendula Baby Oil
- Place your wipes in an air-tight container
- Pour the solution over your wipes. Get the wipes SOAKED
- Seal the container, and shake it all up
- Should last 2-3 weeks!
Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide+, Vegetable Glycerin*, Citric Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice* +None present in final product *Organic
Oregon Tilth, an independent third party certifier.
The Leaping Bunny Standard - 100% Free of New Animal Testing
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.