Earth Mama Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 40
Looking for a sunscreen that not only protects and moisturizes with herbal ingredients, but goes on sheer, and is environmentally friendly? Earth Mama Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Lotion is infused with exceptionally moisturizing organic argan oil to help repair sun damage. This sunscreen has all the power of non-nano mineral sunscreen, minus the pale cast — using just a hint of iron oxide for a tint that seamlessly blends with most skin tones. And protects using the perfect balance of non-nano zinc and high SPF properties found in organic red raspberry seed oil. Earth Mama Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Lotion sits on top of the skin deflecting harmful rays to protect, including blue light from digital screens. This mineral sunscreen is not only safe and effective, but is cruelty-free and reef-friendly!
Here is a list of key benefits:
- Sheer enough to blend with most skin tones
- Made with reparative organic argan oil, plus organic red raspberry seed oil, which has high SPF properties
- Iron oxide helps protect skin against blue light from digital screens
- Reef friendly: NO chemical sunscreens, NO dimethicone, NO artificial fragrance, or nano particles
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Water Resistant (40 Min)
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth (Contains Organic Argan Oil and Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil)
How to Apply
Apply generously and evenly to all skin exposed to sun 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 25% Inactive Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Iron Oxides, Mica
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.