Everyone Natural Coconut & Lemon Hand Sanitizer Spray - Pack of 6
This 6-pack of hand sanitizer sprays by Everyone with lemon pure essential oil combined with sweet coconut essence cleans and refreshes on the go. Just spritz and allow to dry. So, when you find yourself in those spots with no sink or soap around, you'll be relieved to find Everyone's trusty hand sanitizer spray at your fingertips. It just doesn't kill germs, it also softens your hands, has a sweet-fresh aromatic scent, organic, sprays on, and is easy to carry. And, there's enough hand sanitizers to go around in this 6 pack!
Close your eyes, spray, breathe in, repeat.
Everyone Coconut & Lemon Hand Sanitizer combines the upbeat burst of lemon with the tropical relaxation of sweet coconut for a scentsational blend. You’ll feel more energized, positive, and ready for a day away from germs.
Purposeful ways to use Everyone Essential Oils Natural Coconut & Lemon Hand Sanitizer Spray
- Ideal to keep in the car, home, and office
- Makes a great gift for teachers, family, friends, coworkers, stocking stuffer, baby showers, Valentine's Day, and back to school. The list goes on!
- Easy to carry in your purse, diaper bag, or coat pocket
- A must have for your kiddos school backpacks
- Here's a recent discovery - the inside of your face mask (be sure to test an area first)
- May we say grocery shopping carts anyone?
While alcohol derived from sugar cane works to clean your hands with one spray, vegetable glycerin and pure essential oils combine to lock in moisture and deliver an aromatic treat.
Active Ingredient: Ethanol 62%
Inactive Ingredients: Water,Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, †Gamma Octalactone, †Gamma Nonalactone, †Heliotropine, †Vanillin, ††Glycerin, *Limonene *component of essential oil
†Component of organic coconut flavor extract
Certified Gluten Free
Certified B Corporation
Synthetic Fragrance Free
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.