EO Essential Oils Organic French Lavender Hand Sanitizer Spray Is A Must Have
This handy hand sanitizer by EO in the calming scent of French Lavender has your back . . . actually, your hands. Just spritz and allow to dry. So, when you find yourself in those spots with no sink or soap around — no problem! Actually, the only problem we've noticed is keeping it in stock. Probably because it's the complete package, the spray kills germs, softens your hands, has a botanical fragrance of lavender, organic, well sourced, sprays on, and is easy to carry.
Purposeful ways to use EO Essential Oils Organic French Lavender Hand Sanitizer Spray
- Ideal to keep in the car, home, and office
- Makes a great gift for teachers, family, friends, coworkers, stocking stuffer, baby showers, Valentine's Day, and back to school. The list goes on!
- Easy to carry in your purse, diaper bag, or coat pocket
- A must have for your kiddos school backpacks
- Here's a recent discovery - the inside of your face mask (be sure to test an area first)
- May we say grocery shopping carts anyone?
EO's natural hand sanitizer spray is made with alcohol sourced from non-GMO sugar cane, plus vegetable glycerin to help your hands feel soft and nourished.
Active Ingredient: Organic Ethanol Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Organic Echinacea Angustifolia Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Tocopherol
EO sources their lavender from farms in France with on-site distilleries, so the oils are processed on the same land they grew on. (Extracting oils from just-picked plants makes for the fullest and most potent scents.)
There is no compromising when it comes to ingredients.
Certified Gluten Free
Certified B Corporation
Synthetic Fragrance Free
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.