OLLY Plant Powered Vegan Protein Powder, Velvet Vanilla
Enjoy the tasty Velvet Vanilla Plant Powered Protein by OLLY that is packed with 18 grams of protein and offers 12 servings. The plant-based protein blend is made with non-GMO pea protein and flax seed. Now, that's a boost of energy! What makes this protein powder even more appetizing is that it is vegan, Non GMO, gluten free and has no artificial sweeteners. OLLY Plant Powered Protein Powder is also low in sugar with only 6g, which checks all the boxes in our book.
Delicious Recipes to use with OLLY Velvet Vanilla Plant Powered Protein
- The Classic Shake - 8 oz of your favorite beverage (e.g. oat milk) with 2 scoops of OLLY Protein Powder
- Berry Banana Smoothie - Blend 8 oz water, a couple of ice cubes, 2 scoops of OLLY Protein Mix, 1/2 frozen banana, 3 frozen strawberries, 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
Berries and Greens Smoothie - Blend 1 C cold water, 2 scoops Vanilla PPP Powder, 1/2 C mixed berries, 1/2 frozen banana, 1 C of fresh baby spinach. For kiddos ages 4 and up, just use 1 scoop and 1/2 scoop for age 4 and under.
- Orange Mango Lassie Smoothie - Blend 1 C cold water, 2 scoops Vanilla PPP Powder, 1/2 C mango, 1/2 C plain yogurt, 1/2 orange or 1 whole mandarin. For kiddos ages 4 and up, just use 1 scoop and 1/2 scoop for age 4 and under.
- Vanilla Latte Smoothie - Blend 1/2 C cold brew coffee or room temperature coffee, 1 scoop of Olly Velvet Vanilla PPP Powder, 1/2 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/2 ripe banana, 1 1/2 C ice cubes, and add sweetener to taste.
- Add OLLY Protein Shake to your rolled oats in the morning
- Add it to your favorite yogurt for a protein power up
- Add to your favorite recipes to help satisfy that boost you're craving
- 12 Servings
- Flavor: Velvet Vanilla
- 18g of protein per serving
- Non GMO, Gluten Free
Protein Blend [pea protein, flax seed], Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Salt, Guar Gum, Monk Fruit Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.