OLLY Plant Powered Vegan Protein Powder in Pure Chocolate Flavor
The delicious Pure Chocolate OLLY Plant Powered Protein Powder is packed with 18 grams of protein and offers 12 servings. The plant-based protein blend is made with non-GMO pea protein and flax seed. Now, that's a boost of energy! What makes this protein powder even more appetizing is that it is vegan, Non GMO, gluten free and has no artificial sweeteners. Skip the whey protein powders and give OLLY Plant Powered Protein Powder a try.
Ways to enjoy OLLY Pure Chocolate Plant Powdered Protein:
- The Classic Shake - 8 oz of your favorite beverage (e.g. almond milk) with 2 scoops of OLLY Protein Powder
- Chocolate-Cherry Power Smoothie - Blend 8 oz water, a couple of ice cubes, 2 scoops of OLLY Protein Mix, 5 frozen cherries, and 1 tsp chia seeds
- So Smooth Chocolate Avocado Smoothie Recipe: Blend 10 oz (1 1/4 C) cold water, 2 scoops of Chocolate PPP Powder, 1/2 of a small avocado, 1/2 frozen banana. For kiddos (ages 4+), use just 1 scoop and 1/2 scoop for age 4 and under.
- Double Chocolate Bliss Smoothie Recipe: Blend 10 oz cold water, 2 scoops Chocolate PPP Powder, 1 small (or 1/2 large) frozen banana, 2 tbsp raw almonds, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, pinch of cinnamon (optional). For kiddos (ages 4+), use just 1 scoop and 1/2 scoop for age 4 and under.
- Try OLLY Pure Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder with your favorite Chocolate Protein Brownies recipe. You can even make enough to freeze, so you can grab and pack to go for a healthier snack
- Add OLLY Protein Shake to your rolled oats in the morning
- Add it to your favorite yogurt for a protein power up
- A cream and sugar alternative for your morning coffee
- You can even bake it into cookies
- 12 Servings
- Flavor: Pure Chocolate
- 18g of protein per serving
- Non GMO, Gluten Free
Protein Blend [pea protein, flax seed], Cane Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors, Salt, Guar Gum, Monk Fruit Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.